August 3, 2021: Information on entry restrictions, testing and quarantine regulations in Russia. Passengers are not allowed to enter.
2. Passengers entering or transiting the Russian Fed. must have a negative COVID-19 PCR test taken at most 3 days before arrival. The test result must be in English or Russian. A notarized translation to Russian is accepted.
3. Nationals of Armenia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan and Tajikistan arriving from Armenia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan and Tajikistan must have a negative COVID-19 PCR test result issued at most 3 days before arrival. The test result must have a green QR code obtained in the app ‘Traveling without COVID-19’.
4. Flights from Tanzania to the Russian Fed. are suspended.
5. Passengers could be subject to self-isolation for 14 days.
6. Passengers must complete an “Application Form” and present it upon arrival. The form can be obtained at https://www.rospotrebnadzor.ru/upload/авиаАнкета%20RUS.docx
7. Suspension of e-visa issuance.
Travel advice Russia
Want to travel to Russia?
Follow the travel news – Traveltalksplatform is the number 1 news site to stay updated on amazing travel facts, the latest news, events, incentive ideas, MICE news, job opportunities and shows.
Specially composed for the travel industry, you will find the latest travel facts at your fingertips.
Copyright © 2021 e-motions international
We assume no responsibility or liability for any errors or omissions in the content of this site. The information contained in this site is provided on an "as is" basis with no guarantees of completeness, accuracy, usefulness or timeliness.