August 2, 2021: Information on entry restrictions, testing and quarantine regulations in Turkey
Effective 30 June 2021, flights from Bangladesh, Brazil, India, Nepal, South Africa and Sri Lanka are suspended.
2. Passengers are not allowed to transit through Adana (ADA).
3. Until 31 July 2021, passengers must have a negative COVID-19 PCR test taken at most 72 hours before arrival, if in the past 14 days they have been in Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Brazil, India, Nepal, Pakistan, South Africa or Sri Lanka.
4. Until 31 July 2021, passengers arriving from Egypt, Iran, Singapore or the United Kingdom must have a negative COVID-19 PCR test taken at most 72 hours before arrival.
5. Until 31 July 2021, passengers arriving from a country other than Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Brazil, Egypt, India, Iran, Nepal, Pakistan, Singapore, South Africa, Sri Lanka, United Kingdom, must:
6. Passengers arriving from a country other than Egypt, Iran, Singapore or the United Kingdom, could be subject to a PCR test at their final destination in Turkey.
7. Until 14 September 2021, a completed “Traveler Entry Form” must be presented at check-in and upon arrival. The form can be obtained at https://register.health.gov.tr
8. Passengers could be subject to quarantine for up to 14 days, at their own expense, in a government designated hotel. Details can be found at www.shgm.gov.tr/tr/covid-19-tedbirler/6599-izolasyon-otelleri and https://www.hssgm.gov.tr/Covid19Tedbirleri
9. Diplomatic and official passports issued to nationals of North Macedonia (Rep.) which expired on 31 July 2020 or later are considered valid until 31 December 2021.
Travel advice Turkey
Want to travel to Turkey?
Follow the travel news – Traveltalksplatform is the number 1 news site to stay updated on amazing travel facts, the latest news, events, incentive ideas, MICE news, job opportunities and shows.
Specially composed for the travel industry, you will find the latest travel facts at your fingertips.
Copyright © 2021 e-motions international
We assume no responsibility or liability for any errors or omissions in the content of this site. The information contained in this site is provided on an "as is" basis with no guarantees of completeness, accuracy, usefulness or timeliness.