Samlor Korko is the most popular of Cambodian food dishes. In English, it is means stirring soup. Actually, it is a special vegetables soup with many greenness leaves. Samlor Korko served for the King’s food for long time. The ingredients of this special soup were nearly hundreds of vegetables and fruits. Samlor Korko is the healthiest food because it contains variety of vegetables, green leaves and some yellowness vegetables and fruits, which are riches of multivitamin. Truly, everyone are able to add meat if you prefer. The suitable meats are fish, chicken or mixed pork meat. The following I will share any experience for cooking Samlor Korko. I hope all of you enjoy.
1. Half cup Khmer kreung
2. tablespoon fish paste
3. 3 tablespoons of pa-ulr (rice grains fried and pounded)
4. Fish flesh, cleaned and sliced.
5. 200g of chicken meat
6. Vegetables (pumpkin, green papaya, green banana, green jack fruit, long bean, eggplant, Khmer eggplant, chili leaf, bitter gourd leaf)
7. 1 tablespoons of palm sugar
8. 3 tablespoons of fish sauce
1. First of all, put an iron pot on a moderate heat; then add chicken when pan is hot enough.
2. Add the Khmer Kroeung and prohok into an iron hot pot with chicken, mix it well with together.
3. Then add the fish flesh, palm sugar and fish sauce. Stir for about 3 minutes; add all the vegetables except green leafy.
4. Mix everything in the iron pot about 3 minutes;
then add boiling water into the iron pot, and then cook it with moderate heat until the vegetables are cooked.
5. Finally, Add the green leafy vegetables and adjust the taste. Samlor Korko is ready to serve.
If you’ve never tried it please make sure to ask for it when you travel to Cambodia
spotted in wa-shoku.info/
Follow the travel news – Traveltalksplatform is the number 1 news site to stay updated on amazing travel facts, the latest news, events, incentive ideas, MICE news, job opportunities and shows.
Specially composed for the travel industry, you will find the latest travel facts at your fingertips.
Copyright © 2021 e-motions international
We assume no responsibility or liability for any errors or omissions in the content of this site. The information contained in this site is provided on an "as is" basis with no guarantees of completeness, accuracy, usefulness or timeliness.