July 30, 2021: Information on entry restrictions, testing and quarantine regulations in Indonesia. Passengers allowed to enter:
2) Passengers are not allowed to transit.
3) Passengers must have a printed negative COVID-19 PCR or RT-PCR test taken at most 72 hours before departure from the first embarkation point. The test result must be in English.
4) Airline crew must have a printed negative COVID-19 PCR or RT-PCR test taken at most 7 days before departure from the first embarkation point. The test result must be in English.
5) Passengers are subject to COVID-19 PCR test upon arrival and quarantine for 5 or 14 days.
6) A completed “electronic health awareness card (e-HAC)” must be presented upon arrival. The card can be obtained before departure at https://inahac.kemkes.go.id/
7) Airline crew with a crew ID card are visa exempt if they are listed in the General Declaration and wearing uniform.
8) Deadhead crew will be given an entry stamp. They must:
9) Suspension of all visa exemptions and visa on arrival facilities.
10) Effective 6 July 2021, passengers and airline crew must have a COVID-19 vaccination certificate showing that they were fully vaccinated.
Travel Advisory on COVID-19 coronavirus outbreak | Oman Air
Travel advice Indonesia
For more travel advise on other countries
Want to travel to Indonesia?
Follow the travel news – Traveltalksplatform is the number 1 news site to stay updated on amazing travel facts, the latest news, events, incentive ideas, MICE news, job opportunities and shows.
Specially composed for the travel industry, you will find the latest travel facts at your fingertips.
Stay updated about the latest travel news worldwide
The latest airline news, hotel news, cruise news and MICE news in your inbox:
Stay updated about
the latest travel news worldwide
Copyright © 2021 e-motions international
We assume no responsibility or liability for any errors or omissions in the content of this site. The information contained in this site is provided on an "as is" basis with no guarantees of completeness, accuracy, usefulness or timeliness.